Blue Ocean Hammock
Please select all options.
- Dye with Eco-friendly indigo plant
The luxurious hammock is handcrafted with 100% cotton rope and inspired by the Ocean. The Ocean design is hand dyed with multiple vats of Eco- friendly Indigo plant dye. The hammock dyeing process is associated with Ayurvastra textile via an ancient medical technique used as “healing with touch”.
The hammock's cotton open weave creates the sensation of resting on top of a cloud. The Eco-friendly hammock's contour adapts comfortably to the body's shape providing support for maximum relaxation. The hammock is suitable for indoor and outdoor.
- Details: Hand-woven Ombre bed design, 2 hand macramé clews, 6 tassels, 2 crocheted borders & 2 sustainable wooden bars.
Material: USA high quality 100% cotton yarn-- Hand twisted rope prevent body pressure & skin marks . Pre- washed and preshrunk
- Bed length: Approx.136"L
- Bed size: 88"L X 43"Width stretches
Bed threads: Handcrafted with thousands of cotton yards
- Borders design: Approx. 88”L X 14”W
- Clew Size: 24”Length
Spreader Bars: 1 5/8"DX36”L--w/ 24 countersunk holes to eliminate rope friction. Used sustainable wood from well managed forestry. Finished w/Eco-friendly clear non-toxic seal coats
Max weight capacity: 530 lb
- Accommodate: 1 person
Galvanized steel hardware: Included
- Hanging distance: 11’- 4” to 13’- 4”
Hammock Total weight: 10 lb 9 oz
- Handmade in: El Salvador
- Care: Fallow product care instructions
- Warranty: 1 year
- Returns & exchange: New items -- within 30 days of delivery
FREE SHIPPING! Americas Continent Only
Free Ship: Americas Continent: 2-3 weeks
Ship charges: EU, AS, AF, OC: 3-5 weeks
Pkg Weight: 5.70 kg (12 lb 9 oz)
Pkg Dimension: 39"L X 9"W X 6"H
Additional Features Sold Separately
Family and Single Size Deluxe Hammock
Pacific Islands Fringe Hammock